Saturday 1 December 2007

Hothouse Flowers - The Older We Get

::The Older We Get:: As a child touching age we think that its so That life love and everything is easy to know The old, they can't reach us, Their ways are not ours Though the furrowed our futures Our freedom they bore The older we get the further we see The more we mean to each other The more you mean to me I believe in these people I believe in this age Though I hear about torment in lifes lonely page Yet still we walk strong Well remember we're free For the truth we are given For what we believe The older we get the further we see The more we mean to each other The more you mean to me I have searched out the answers To the mysteries the laws Though I still find barriers Yet still I would fall But I struggle on The truth that I seek But I must remain strong For the lonely the weak the weak the old The older we get the further we see The more we mean to each other The more you mean to me