Saturday 1 December 2007

::Don't Go::

There's a smell of fresh cut grass And it's filling up my senses And the sun is shinin' down On the blossoms in the avenue There's a buzzin fly Hangin' round the bluebells and the daisies There's a lot more lovin' left in this world

Don't go Don't leave me now, now, now While the sun smiles Stick around and laugh a while

And I'm lying warm on the soft sandy beaches And my toes are submerged in the water and it feels good Children playing building castles on the shoreline Like a painting that we loved Lord it feels so fine

Don't go Don't leave me now, now, now While the sun smiles Stick around and laugh a while

There's white horses and they're coming at me at a pace now There's a blue sirocco blowin warm wind into my face The sun is shining on the underside of the bridges And there's cars going by with smiles in the windows

And there's a black cat lying in the shadow of the gatepost And the black cat tells me that love is on the way There's a black cat lying in the shadow of the gatepost And the black cat tells me that love is on the way

Don't go Don't leave me now, now, now While the sun smiles Stick around and laugh a while, stick around and laugh a while